Monday, August 25, 2008

End of the summer...



WOW, it's been over a month since my last update. The summer is flying by.

Carrie and I are househunting again and found a few places we like in Royal Oak and Ferndale. We have a lot of requirements (dog friendly and fenced yard, big bedrooms, some hardwood floors, a patio or porch, 1st floor laundry, idealy in Ferndale) and the list goes on and on.

We've been spening more time with the dogs at local dog parks. I feel like it's good exercie for me and the dogs, gets us out of the house. I mean, since the puppers are our live, we might as well embrace it, right? LOL.

I'm hoping to write more soon here. I miss it!

This week I'm looking forward to my birthday and Obama officially accecpting the party nomination at the convenion! Woot!!!

No comments: