Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On the Mend



Me right before going into surgery:

It's been about a day and a half after surgery and I'm hanging in there. Everything went really smoothly on Tuesday. I'm still having some effects from the anaesthetic and in quite a bit of pain, thankfully they gave me some good drugs. I'm not taking any chances and taking them every 5-6 hours or so. Emotionally I've been in really good spirits...happy, calm, and definitely a good sense of humor.

Carrie and the puppers have been taking excellent care of me. More updates and pictures to come.....Like, for example, how is this obsessively clean Virgo not going to shower for 7 more days. LOL. *hugs* to everyone for all their support, especially Jen for being at the hospital all day and Laura for watching the naughty puppy Lola!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a funny picture!! hope you are healing well!
maureen