Saturday, August 04, 2007

Aids Walk

I've decided to walk this year in AIDS Walk Detroit with Affirmations Team 203. I'm asking friends, family, and colleagues to sponsor me by making a donation. Every little bit helps and it's quick and easy to do online. Every dollar we raise for Team Affirmations comes right back to the center to support the work we do around HIV/AIDS.

Steppin' Out's AIDS Walk (Detroit) goal is to help agencies like Affirmations help people living with HIV and AIDS by assisting the agencies where state, federal or other funding does not. Without your help, Affirmations' HIV/AIDS programs may cease to exist! Thanks...and remember HIV/AIDS is EVERYBODY's business.

Please visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AIDS Walk Detroit. Thanks for your support.

Thanks

No comments: